Your First Visit
At your first visit to Szymanowski Orthodontics, we will welcome you to our office and introduce you to the team. You will be greeted with a smile and given a brief tour of the facilities. At this time, we will also ask you to complete a Medical Health History Form. For your convenience, you will be able to complete this Medical History Form at home, by downloading it below.
At the conclusion of this first office visit, our goal is for you to feel comfortable with Dr. Szymanowski and our team. We want you to have a good understanding of your specific orthodontic needs, the treatment options presented, and the payment options offered. We realize orthodontic treatment is an investment of time and resources, and we want you to have confidence in your decision to work with us.
Here's what is included in your complimentary consultation:
- Digital photographs and x-rays to help Dr. Szymanowski analyze your orthodontic needs
- Brief question and answer session with our treatment coordinator
- Comprehensive oral examination by Dr. Szymanowski
- Specific treatment recommendations which may include Invisalign, Damon, Damon Clear, Incognito, or any special appliances necessary.
- Discussion of multiple payment options, including presentation of your specific insurance benefits
if you have time before your first visit
We understand that medical paperwork can be a nuisance! Thats why we want to give you the chance to get it out of the way when it is convenient for you. If you have time before your first visit, feel free to fill out one of the forms below!